Looking for Gaming Laptop under 1000 USD

Iron Kid

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
Hey everyone I'm looking for a gaming computer for under $1000. It must display in 1080 p have an excellent video card and it must be very fast. I'd appreciate higher audio quality and a bassy setup but, I can settle for less. I'm not super tech savy so a nice warrenty and 24/7 tech support would be nice. I plan on playing COD MW2 and Mass effect 2 and other newer games, playing movies, using photoshop and, doing college work. Weight is not an issue at all and I would like a larger screen but nothing outrageously large. A long battery life would be nice too. Am I asking for too much or is this all possible? any product suggestions?

Iron Kid

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
I posted my question in the wrong format... my bad

1_What is your budget?
800-1100
2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Weight is not an issue at all and I would like a larger screen but nothing outrageously large.
3_What screen resolution do you want?
1080p is a must
4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
no
5_How much battery life do you need?
As much as I can get
6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
MW2:MAX
L4D2:MAX
Mass Effect2:MAX
Oblivion:MAX
Bioshock 1&2:MAX
7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Photo shop, Movies, School work
8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them.

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
About 4 years until I upgrade again

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD ROM/Writer Blu-ray would be nice but isn't a necessity
12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

13_What country do you live in?
USA

14_Please tell us any additional information if needed.
A solid tech support plan/warrenty would be nice. Decent audio would also be nice maybe something a little more bassy if possible