I am having trouble setting up my Microlab SOLO 6c speakers

13abie

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
So I just bought these Microlab solo6c speakers and to my dismay I was unable to get the left side working! Now this is because I have no idea how to connect the cables that link them. They are just loose wires without a jack so how can they possibly connect to the speakers :S

Thanks for your time !

anwaypasible

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2007
there is a connector for input you say?
and no connector on the wires you say?

maybe know what pins are what and either find a connector that fits, or use some electrical grease if needed to make the wire fit into the pin.
just make sure there is no grease on the outside of the connector that would cause each wire to share electricity.
maybe put a piece of tape down to hold the cord, that would allow you to move the cord some without worrying about the wires coming out of their pins.

z999

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
I know this is an old post but for anyone who comes across this, These are speaker cables, they connect directly to the contacts. There is a grid of black and red holes with little twizzery thingy catching them, they are supposed to be caught in that. Just ask anyone who have installed a stereo system at their home.