Does anyone do tradeins on hdtv\'s for 3d tv\'s

cruz0187

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012
I have a lg 60" 120hrz got about 7 mounths ago saw new lg 3d today thinking of trading in or selling mine to get new 3d need to know where to start any suggestions?

robert1tech

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012

Best buy does, but you likely to get more money from just selling it on craigslist. If you want to try Bestbuy though If you want to take one of the 2011 models for LGs 3D TV I think the will offer you extra cash so its worth a look. I would stick with the Passive 3 million pixel interlaced TVs though, active is not as good in my opinion.

Good luck.

yeah i'm sure quite a few places might offer a trade in for the television. you are likely to lose your ass on it though. electronics do not hold value for very long at all.

you could make more on a craigslist sale then a trade in easily. however, nothing even remotely close to what you paid for it. after all, used is used and with electronics buying used equipment is a tricky situation.

i'd stick with the normal tv and ignore the 3d gimmick. or if you have lots of cash to blow go ahead and trade up. just realize that you would be lucky to get 50% on your old tv.