Your question

What kind of glue to use to repair speaker cone?

  • High-End Audio
  • Speakers
  • Audio
Last response: in Audio
April 18, 2011 6:35:27 PM

I need to glue the cone back to the base unit. What kind of glue do I use?

More about : kind glue repair speaker cone

April 23, 2011 6:34:51 PM

rubber cement usually, and you clean the old glue off first, before you put the new glue on
Related resources
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS