GearJammer2513

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2002
Just got the new version of SetiSpy (v.3.2.0) and was wondering if anyone else is getting the same error msg as me when trying to update the user and team stats?

No route to host. (Error# 10065)

Is this actually an error or do I just need to wait and return a few more WU before it irons itself out and displays all the info it did as before?

Thanx.

GearJammer
<i><font color=blue>It takes 10 'Attaboys' to make up for 1 'Awww...crap!'</font color=blue></i>

silverpig

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I got it last night too. It crashed the first time I ran it, but it's been fine for me ever since. The calculator thing is neat, and I like how they have added a separate team stats area.

All I can think of about your problem is if you're constantly on the 'net or not. I know SetiSpy updates the stats from the seti website automatically, so maybe set it to do that only when returning wus or something.

If my baby don't love me, I know, I know, her sister will.

GearJammer2513

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2002
I figured out the problem. It was my firewall (Norton) that was blocking it. Got it reconfigured to leave SetiSpy and the rest of my S@H progs alone and let them connect. All is good now.

GearJammer
<i><font color=blue>It takes 10 'Attaboys' to make up for 1 'Awww...crap!'</font color=blue></i>