.avi file bug when playback through Blue ray player

uruquiora

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Hi,

i have a Blue ray player (panasonic DMP-BD75), and i have downloaded this dvd rip file : Fast and Furious 5 Fast Five (2011) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro from the pirate bay website.

I play it from my external hard disk WD passport directly plugged in the USB slot of the player and displaying on my LCD TV.

IT has happens with other movies as well, at some point in the middle of the movie, playback stops and im back to the file browsing menu of the Blue ray player. If i play the file again, and fast forward, it stops again, i think at the same moment.

Is there any protection on the file that can survive after being ripped ?
Any idea why this is happening ?

Thanks for the help :)

From the Forum Rules:

RULES OF CONDUCT

User agrees not to post material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.

User agrees not to post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.

User agrees not to use nicknames that might be deemed abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise inappropriate. User agrees not to use nicknames that might mislead other Users. This includes but is not limited to using nicknames that impersonate developers, staff, or other Users, or other individuals outside of BOM.

-Wolf sends