My tv does not have channel 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogleg49

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2011
When I change channels on my TV it switchs from channel 01 to channel 70 !@ I can not get channel 3 so I can use my digital box . Can someone help me ?? I do not have a remote . The TV was given to me and it was working great at the other location on a Cable box. I must get channel 3 in order to get signals from my Digital box .
It is a 25 inch RCA TV.

Solution

Mind sharing the answer so it's archived for anybody else having the problem, and listing the model & all of the tv?

monkeysweat

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
^^ in addition if you don't know what he means is to make sure you have your input to the right one for you COAX,turn on your cable box, then enter your menu system and scan for channels,, your TV needs to scan to add them into memory,, will probably have to repeat process after power failures.

I would also recommend an alternative is if your TV has an extra input in the back such as the yellow/red/white to connect your cablebox with those connections,, you will get better sound & picture and not have to worry about getting channel 3

farsuka

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2011

Mind sharing the answer so it's archived for anybody else having the problem, and listing the model & all of the tv?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.