Who won the first place on the comparison reviews on Consumer Report?

G

I read Consumer Report conducted reviews on 3D Televisions on 3D TVs of popular brands on the market, but I have no subscription to the magazine therefore couldn’t find out the result. Is there anybody who can share the result with me?

G

I have a subscription and I'll share the results since I'm such a nice person :) The result was LG 3D TV won first place. I know, I couldnt belieive LG beat out Samsung and Sony because they are known as the top sellers in US. However, LG's LW5600 received highest overall rating and Samsung got the lowest. LG received excellent on HD and SD picture quality, remote and on screen menu's ease of use, and versatility; very good on 3D effect. LG and Vizio were the only models that were capable of wide viewing angles while others were rated as having moderate or narrow viewing angles. It was also noticeable that LG won the category for lowest energy cost. I was very impressed on the result and admit it has changed my original thoughts on Samsung and Sony as the best TV manufacturer.