Solved! Recommendations for 3D TV please..!!!

anish_gandhi9

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Guys my bro is looking forward to purchase a 3d tv very soon, so I need your help in the same concern.
I’m confused in between Samsung, Sony and LG.

My bro is willing to go with Samsung but I am convincing him for LG as it got many advanced feature, since I know.

So know I thought to take help from you guys and I believe that will be very effective.

Friends recommend the 3d tv in between 48 to 50 inches.
Thanks for that..!!

Solution

Yes LG is no doubt playing well in the market with its awesome features like high-brightness, flicker-free performance, lightweight glasses etc.

I feel you should go for LG's Cinema 3D..they are good..

Check out LW5700 its available in 42/ 47/55"

aakahter

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2011
Can consider any brand except LG, because LG is the brand which can never satisfied its costumers.
So i would not personally recommend you for LG rest is your choice.

gaurishank

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

well i am not agree with your point of view i myself own many LGs product at home and I'm satisfied with LG services.

aakahter

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2011

Good to know about your experience with LG, but i still say LG never say truth, they are perfect liers...!

Psaini888

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011

Yes LG is no doubt playing well in the market with its awesome features like high-brightness, flicker-free performance, lightweight glasses etc.

I feel you should go for LG's Cinema 3D..they are good..

Check out LW5700 its available in 42/ 47/55"

Solution

ram_khatrim

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Your tv must be flicker free, there should be no cross talk, no overlapping, tv should give you the fast response speed, bright 3d images, and comfortable 3d glasses.
These are few key points which needs to consider before buying the 3d tv.