Solved! 3D TV technology can be considered as most excellent tv technology.

gaurishank

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Since from last couple of months I heard a lot about 3d tv technology from various sources.

And I read somewhere as well that 3d tv tech can be considered as best tv tech ever.

Is it true guys?

Well I don’t think so, like if we have several superior features in 3d tv,
then simultaneously we do have some drawbacks as well.

Still I’ll be waiting for your valuable replies..!

Solution

Not properly, once i was at my cousins home so there is was just saw a movie for an hour.
I was really impressed after going through that 3d movie in his 3d tv, he told me that he got the SG 3d glasses with his 3d tv.
over all experience was good but i don't like his 3d glasses much more, as that was quite heavy.
but i again must that the concept behind 3d is really superb. :)

tegasunil

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

I'm not sure whether 3D TV technology is a best tv tech or not, but personally i like 3d concept...

gaurishank

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

Have you ever experience the 3d tv,,i would like to know the experience of 3d tv.

tegasunil

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

Not properly, once i was at my cousins home so there is was just saw a movie for an hour.
I was really impressed after going through that 3d movie in his 3d tv, he told me that he got the SG 3d glasses with his 3d tv.
over all experience was good but i don't like his 3d glasses much more, as that was quite heavy.
but i again must that the concept behind 3d is really superb. :)

Solution

ramdas_pallavrp

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

Hi to all members of this forum!
Well according to my views i just say that 3d doesn't make any sense, it's just a wastage of money.
instead of purchasing such an expensive 3d tv person should buy a plasma tv or any branded full hd tv.