Advice PA sound problem speakers

G

Hi There everyone
I hope someone can shed some light on a sound problem I am having with my PA. I have a spirit soundcraft powerstation 800 and 2 JBL speakers.
THis problem is intermittent which doesnt help trying to diagnose the fault.
The problem is that sometimes the backingmusic and my voice dont seem to gell together properly. It is hard to explain!!

What I mean is the sound doesnt sound mixed right and it seeems really toppy get more feedback than normal.

normaly the sound is brilliant really fills the room, it is as if something isnt connecting right like a wire or a connector has got damaged on the inside where I cant see .Damaged but not broken so sometimes it works and sometimes it ony half works.

If you know what i mean any advice would be great thankyou cher69

Hi There everyone
I hope someone can shed some light on a sound problem I am having with my PA. I have a spirit soundcraft powerstation 800 and 2 JBL speakers.
THis problem is intermittent which doesnt help trying to diagnose the fault.
The problem is that sometimes the backingmusic and my voice dont seem to gell together properly. It is hard to explain!!

What I mean is the sound doesnt sound mixed right and it seeems really toppy get more feedback than normal.

normaly the sound is brilliant really fills the room, it is as if something isnt connecting right like a wire or a connector has got damaged on the inside where I cant see .Damaged but not broken so sometimes it works and sometimes it ony half works.

If you know what i mean any advice would be great thankyou cher69

A broken solder connection or damaged circuit track inside the soundcraft board. This happens quite often with portable mixers and sound equipment. If you are sure that it is not a bad mic cable, take the board to the service center. The technician can fix it.
Wiggle the connectors plugged into the board, one at a time, does the sound cut in and out? You can find where the bad connection is by using that method. Also by tapping on the board while the sound is on.