Urgent! RAW SD card

tomsuser123

Honorable
Nov 15, 2012
Urgent! My SD card now shows as RAW on my computer after inserting it and I cannot access to my photos inside. Please help me!!!

tomsuser123

Honorable
Nov 15, 2012
1. Never try to save anything else on this SD card in case of overwriting the data inside until you recover it.
2. Find a recovery program to help you. I would like you to apply this free recovery program:
http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/sd-card-recovery.html
I have ever tried it. It sets four recovery options for users. In your case, I think "Advanced File Recovery" can be good for you. After the scanning, you'd better hook the files you want to recover at this time, for it may find out a lot of files deleted or formatted before.
3. Format your RAW SD card. The recovery program cannot resolve the RAW problem, but formatting can. Actually, RAW is just a kind of original file system which can not be recognized by Windows, but the formatting can help us to change the RAW into NTFS or FAT32.

OK! Thank you very much at first.
I have tried your way step by step and download your recommended free recovery tool: iCare Data Recovery Free, which is great. As you write I select the "Advanced File Recovery" option to restore my photos. Even though it takes a little longer time, about 20 minutes, to scan, it completely finds all of my lost photos. The most exciting thing is that it even finds some photos that I have formatted in the similar situation. So I feel lucky to accept your advice.
Thank you very much.