Cameras that can edit pictures

mayolily

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012
hi i bought a panasonic lumix g3 thinking i'd be able to edit photos in camera using the camera functions. I am so dissapointed as it does not seem to be able to do this can any help me? :cry:
thanks hopefully

blade of grass

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012

No camera on the market offers in camera editing, cameras just arent built for that, but software like Lightroom 4 and Adobe Camera Bridge are, so just buy one of those.

mayolily

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012

dear blade of grass thanks for reply we had a nikkon d80 at work that i loved and we could crop & change photos in camera . it was very heavy so I thought lumix would be lighter and thus easier to use for social occasions etc.. so disappointed with it

cin19

Distinguished
Yes some of them have basic editing, but if you have more pictures and don't make sense for those basic editing to buy the new camera. Why do you use the regular photo editing program like Photoshop, PhotoScape, GIMP, and Paint.NET, etc.

mayolily

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012
thanks so much for your advice i suppose im basically lazy and an amateur, that's too mean to store lots of photos on computer or drive- it's the quick edit i favoured - i got a adobe photoshop lightroom 3 free with camera but it is too advanced for my needs and right now my laptop does not recognise my sd card to download photos even though it did download some a month ago - so its woe is me all round!!!