Can any one guide me which one is better among below two models

Samsung led series 7 7000 40" inch
Sony led nx 710 series 40" inch

Seems both prices are almost same

Can any one please suggest which one is better among these two

Thanks a lot
Sarath

Solution

Okay so here's the thing. i've been looking to buy an led tv recently. i have been PRO Sony from the beginning of my life, never compromise on sony in televisions... but the recent events have changed my views completely. to begin with the most annoying thing about sony is that they sell the web-cam for skype seperately and it looks really bad on top of the lcd, the whole look is killed. I mean how much more would it cost to integrate the camera? we're already paying...

hamza510

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011

Okay so here's the thing. i've been looking to buy an led tv recently. i have been PRO Sony from the beginning of my life, never compromise on sony in televisions... but the recent events have changed my views completely. to begin with the most annoying thing about sony is that they sell the web-cam for skype seperately and it looks really bad on top of the lcd, the whole look is killed. I mean how much more would it cost to integrate the camera? we're already paying a hell lot. second i also heard the 3D glasses of sony are infrared which means if you move even an inch they'll have to connect again while samsung have bluetooth 3D glasses which mean however much you move they wont go off. samsung offers much more apps with their series 7 tv. They have allconnect with which you can wirelesssly hook any laptop,tablet,phone etc to the lcd. oh and you can read sms and see who's calling on the tv. The samsung 7 also offer web browsing which sony does not offer in the nx 720. I have bought sony's all my life with no matter what people say, and have been quite happy with the CRT tvs i bought. but these sony models just dont "click" like the tvs did. and honestly they're not worth such large amounts of money. samsung was the pioneer of LED and 3D tvs so i guess they would have a very good idea of what they are making. sony has honestly really pissed me off, what problem is there in giving the camera and the wireless dongle with the lcd you're charging me 2 years of income! and the look of the samsung 7 series is much more sleek and awesome than the sony NX. Only the look of the samsung is worth 70% of your money. :p
oh and the series 7 offers 600hz motion flow while the sony offers 200 or 400 hz. so thats a big advantage. and plus the theatres of samsung are MUCH better than sony's i am a crazy audio head. I hate sony theatres they have no power in their speakers!
I hope you can decide easily now. :p I just randomly strolled on to this forum email me what you buy on hamza510@hotmail.com :p

btw if you live i the USA i would suggest check out the bose videowave system its for $5000. and the best thing available in the market. it is the best sounding TV EVER made
and if you dont live in USA then forget about it because then it gets really expensive! :p
best of luck

Solution