A laptop for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikade

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2009
1_What is your budget?
maximum is 800 CAD (without the tax and if it can be cheaper then it will be great :D)

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
max 15.6'' and abit light because i have to move around on the campus

3_What screen resolution do you want?
1024*768 is fine for me

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
portable one

5_How much battery life do you need?
should be 3 hours or more

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I just play the sims 3

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Watching movies (but i dun prefer too big screen though), programming abit (im learning so not sure the requirement for advance programming task but currently, i just use basic php only).

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
doesnt matter for me, i have portable hard drive

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them.
i live in canada, i prefer directly buy from bestbuy, futureshop. However, ordering online with free s&h is good too

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
as long as i can :D (more than 3 years is the must :D)

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
i prefer dvd read and write

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Doesnt matter for me but i still like some big brands like sony or toshiba or hp :)

13_What country do you live in?
canada

14. Im thinking about these laptops:

ideapad y450
VGNNW235
VGNNW265

But i appreciate for other suggestions too

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.