Solved! What kinda TV should i get

daman

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2007
Hey guys I am looking for a new big screen tv, but I dont know what kind is the best. I want a bigscreen that is good for gaming i want to hook up 2 x box 360s to it and be able to split the screen so one half will be one xbox an other half will be other xbox. I used to have a 65in DLP, but there is so many kinds i want to get whats best for what i need. I would like a TV thats from 65in to 80in.

Solution
crt technology has been mastered.
lcd ingrediants will probably grow old and ruin the picture.
plasma will probably grow old and ruin the picture (if you dont burn the screen first)

DLP's are cheaper at that size.

nobody is gonna be able to tell you except for the people that know the parts used inside the television.
most of the televisions look good inside the store.. and there are no reviews to tell you if the television is going to last.

maybe you can find a used television with lots and lots of good reviews.
that person selling the television might be scared that the television is gonna break in the near future.
maybe that person has a bad television and wants to sell it before it completely dies.
maybe they have upgraded to a...

anwaypasible

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2007
crt technology has been mastered.
lcd ingrediants will probably grow old and ruin the picture.
plasma will probably grow old and ruin the picture (if you dont burn the screen first)

DLP's are cheaper at that size.

nobody is gonna be able to tell you except for the people that know the parts used inside the television.
most of the televisions look good inside the store.. and there are no reviews to tell you if the television is going to last.

maybe you can find a used television with lots and lots of good reviews.
that person selling the television might be scared that the television is gonna break in the near future.
maybe that person has a bad television and wants to sell it before it completely dies.
maybe they have upgraded to a bigger screen.

the entire market is at a state of 'buy me and see if i break'

Solution

TRENDING THREADS