Compaq presario f750us notebook freezes after plugging in power

Take a look at your power options and see if anything is amiss there. Maybe try switching power plans and see if that helps, i.e. balanced to high performance. If that is a no go, I'd suspect that it could be a issue with the charger or battery surging the system, hence forcing it to freeze.

mikesmith1

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
Thks Buwish i will do that i now but i just like to let you know this so that you examine this problem with a more detailed situation what happens is tht the mouse alone freezes every other process activities and events run in the background you can noy move the mousw with the synaptics pointing device " touch pad". Please can you help me on this

mikesmith1

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
Please Buwish see my corrections i typed the previous in a hurry .Thks i will do what u suggested right now , but i just like to let you know the folowing , so that you examine this problem in a more detail ,what happens is that the mouse pointer alone freezes every other process activities and events run in the background .SO I can noT move the mousE POINTER with the synaptics pointing device " touch pad".The mouse pointer stays static has i move my fingers on the synaptics touch pad .Please can you help me on this

Revove from the list of quoted messages