Tascam M 2524

slapdaddy

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
I have an opportunity to pick up the Tascam M224 mixing board for $250. It works fine, just has some cosmetic blemishes. I currently have a Mackie 1604 VLZ Pro that has two channels that don't work well. Should I jump on this as I would love a 24 channel board, but would wait if some of what I have already read. I guess I don't know enough knowledge of the Tascam to make a comparison between my Mackie and it. I love the preamps on the Mackie. Any suggestions?

Solution
very good board i am searching for one to buy. Robert Honablue who work with many top artist such santana ,george benson, aretha franklin, and many more,recommended me to purchase one, remember he have been in the business for forty years as an Engineer.

jrcharles

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
very good board i am searching for one to buy. Robert Honablue who work with many top artist such santana ,george benson, aretha franklin, and many more,recommended me to purchase one, remember he have been in the business for forty years as an Engineer.

Solution

ptzappa

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010

hi charles,,, i have one,,,tacam m224 mixing console. are you still looking for one