Pioneer DVL 919 tray locked

Rony_Al

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010
Hello,
I have a DVL 919, recently the LD tray is locked and does not go out, will appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Rony

Solution
Does it have the manual release on the tray?
It's a small hole the size of a paper clip, with power off you insert a paper clip and it will unlock the tray. If a disk is jammed in the tray you can lightly pry while keeping the tray ulocked with the paper clip.

mhelm1

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2010
It's a small hole the size of a paper clip, with power off you insert a paper clip and it will unlock the tray. If a disk is jammed in the tray you can lightly pry whule keeping the tray ulocked with the paper clip.

mhelm1

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2010
It's a small hole the size of a paper clip, with power off you insert a paper clip and it will unlock the tray. If a disk is jammed in the tray you can lightly pry while keeping the tray ulocked with the paper clip.

Solution

Rony_Al

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010

Thanks, I succeeded to open the locked tray, while taking the unit out off my cabinet I must have shook it, then powering it on caused the tray to open and complete the "open" process finally.

yeokengliang

Distinguished
May 25, 2011

Hi,I have the same problem of a jammed tray with my Pioneer DVL919 DVD & Laserdisc Player

How do I release it? where is the hole to insert the paper clip?

Thanks.
klyeo@cifel.com.sg