Logitech Z-5300e speakers wiring schematic

vinnieb33

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
It is not in the manual that I have. the woofer box is all one piece with no way to get into it and there's 6 different wires going into the box and I need to know what they are going to inside the box. Thanks

MEgamer

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
well, i have openedd one b4, it shuld be a problem fitting a same size woofer, the one thing you shuld look out for is the power handling, make sure its reasonable

i dk any woofs. that will be suitable for a logitech box....

ERNIE777

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2010

I was just wondering if you ever got the schematic? I am now faced with a similar problem hooking up a separate AMP to this and do not want to blow my AMP up. If there is only a speaker in the box why all the wires? My initial thought is the blue, green (+)s and the black (-) on the same harness. ...but again why 3 wires for two terminals???

joben

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010
well if your has six then i'm not sure however if yours has seven like mine then the red and black wires go to the sub, while the white and black wires are mains level inputs that go to the toroid, and then the blue, green and black wires are the output from the rectifier the green is your negative rail while the black is 0v and the blue is positive

dro159

Honorable
May 29, 2012
Hey vinnieb33,
Did you ever figure out how to hook up another sub into the unit? I have a JBL Bass 2/Basswave that I want to hook up to the z5300 and have a 5.2 sound system but Don't know what wire(s) is the audio feed.

Thank you