Solution
I would suggest Logitech. I personally think Bose speakers sound like crap. If you read reviews on audiophile websites you will quickly realize that Bose are not good speakers. Bose has made a name for themselves merely by advertisements convincing people that they are high end.

So uh yea, dont want to rant and rave. Go with the logitech speakers. You wont be disappointed.

snurp85

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
I would suggest Logitech. I personally think Bose speakers sound like crap. If you read reviews on audiophile websites you will quickly realize that Bose are not good speakers. Bose has made a name for themselves merely by advertisements convincing people that they are high end.

So uh yea, dont want to rant and rave. Go with the logitech speakers. You wont be disappointed.

Solution

MEgamer

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009

te agreed m audio is darn good, but it takes very long for it to be in break-in

so u will get little bass when u first have it

mutecritic

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2010
These will make both of those sound like a little girl singing. Trust me dude. I was on the same boat as you. I wanted the Bose blah blah blah. The guy at BestBuy told me to get those. Boy was he right. These things are so clear and loud. I can't even turn it up to 100%. It hurts. And you can control the bass. You only want the bass at 75%. 100%, once again, is overkill. You will be so happy with these speakers. Trust me.

cjl

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
Those Klipsch are pretty good. I have a set, and although the bass is a bit bloated and muddy (compared to a true high-end setup), they absolutely blow Bose and Logitech out of the water.