Solved! Anybody know how to restart a canon SD770?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave_d

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2006
So my Canon SD770 won't do anything when I hit the on button. I'm guessing it crashed or something like that so I was wondering if anybody knows how to reboot it. (I hope at worst all I have to do is leave the battery out for a day and then stick it back in and it'll be fine. Weird I don't see a little hole I could shove a paper clip in it to reset the thing.)

Solution
Figured I'd post a reply to this. Anyway I pulled out the battery and my brother tried it out just today. (8/13/2011) It started up just fine. So apparently pulling out the battery for 3 weeks is enough to get it to restart.(But I wish there was a reset button I could have pushed instead, oh well at least it wasn't truely bricked.)

dave_d

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2006
Figured I'd post a reply to this. Anyway I pulled out the battery and my brother tried it out just today. (8/13/2011) It started up just fine. So apparently pulling out the battery for 3 weeks is enough to get it to restart.(But I wish there was a reset button I could have pushed instead, oh well at least it wasn't truely bricked.)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.