Gaming headset for a big head :P

Scou

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
I'm trying to find a good gaming headset. My main issue that I have had with every headset I have ever owned is them being uncomfortable. I have a large head (Size 8) and biggish ears the prevent them from really fitting inside most of the ear pieces. So I'm trying to find something that doesn't put much pressure on the side of my head or on the edges of my ears if I can help it. Aside from that I'm looking for good sound (5.1 preferably, I have a Creative X-Fi 5.1 card) and a good mic obviously but as of now comfort comes first. Probably won't spend more then $150 dollars but really I'll look at anything and if its worth it I'll pay more. Thanks for the help.

Scou

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
Went with the Sennheiser PC 350's. They work really well, fit around my ears and I can wear them for hours on end with no pain. Sound is really nice too.

MEgamer

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
i got suggestion, some speakers, like razer mako, ahve a headphone jack in there volume control pod, the jack is an amplified port, so it can pwoer ure headphoens,

of course some of us dont own such speakers, so im just suggesting, if u have speakerss with headphone jack, it may be powered properly.