What is better between LCD and Plasma TV?

richmantoy

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
If you try to ask someone what is best between a plasma or LCD TV the first thing you say, it depends on what you do!
Absolutely, if you watch the normal channels for the time you can also delay the purchase unless you must change your old TV and simultaneously gain some space in the store.

Meanwhile, no LCD or Plasma, at the same resolution, is able to offer the clarity, brilliance and brightness returned from a good CRT [Cathode Ray Tube]. However nobody CRT TV will be able to 'make you enjoy the excitement of HD or the Full HD. The picture quality offered by the monitor, however, ultra high and the advantage from space Limited is a factor that has certainly given the spread.

Regardless of the type of television, the images you see on TV are made for points, so-called pixels; greatly schematizing things you can imagine that each pixel has three color units, one red, one blue and one green. In the LCD TV special lamps emit light and color sub-units of each pixel acts as a kind of color filter by passing or not the light and color. In a plasma TV instead, light is emitted directly from each color unit that behaves then as a sort of lamp that turns on and off. In any case, the interaction of the three sub-units that generates the various color shades of color needed to compose the desired picture.

The plasma TV, compared to LCD technology, have a greater brightness, better contrast, viewing angles that let you see extremely large TV also good sides and a depth of blacks much more 'high. LCD TVs are generally more 'economical than plasma and consumes less power, but advances in technology and construction have helped significantly reduce the differences between these two technologies.

To buy a TV you should know what the parameters to consider are.
A key feature to consider is certainly the speed of response. Is expressed in ms (milliseconds), plus this is low and sharper images, especially in motion. Response speed in excess of 8 ms should not be considered.
Another feature to consider is the brightness. Is expressed in cd / m² (candelas per square meter) that should never be less than 200 cm / m².
Together with brightness contrast should also be verified that the intensity of the spot light more clear and the darkest point of an image is expressed as a ratio of 400 and below: 1 you should abandon the purchase.
Another parameter that might influence the choice is the viewing angle. When you look at the LCD front alright but if you look or move laterally from the bottom or top quality lapses. The viewing angle is expressed in degrees and must always be divided by 2. A viewing angle of 150 ° means 75 ° to the left (or top) and 75 ° right (or bottom).

We must also consider well the size of the monitor according to the space where you will fix it, because there are minimum distances to be respected for a correct view. Here at hand is a list of minimum distances from which to watch a CRT, LCD or plasma.
From here you can download an excel file with which to make a calculation of the minimum distance to watch a CRT, LCD or plasma according to the diagonal of the monitor.

In fact, there are trade TVs, both LCD and plasma HDTV FULL HD.
TVs are so-called HD Ready TV is able to correctly display the images in standard SDTV [Standard Definition Television] with vertical resolution of 576 pixels and images with a vertical resolution of 720 pixels typical of the standard HDTV [High Definition Television] using the so-called progressive scan.The Full HD TV but can go beyond being able to display images with a vertical resolution of 1080 pixels well.

These features are essential and valuable if:

• Uses the latest generation gaming consoles (PS3, XBOX 360, Wii)
• Are you a subscriber or watch Sky HD channels which transmit the signal in HD
• Watch movies on Blue ray dics
• Connect your PC to TV
• Want to see the photos you took in high definition
• Do you have a camcorder that records in the latest Full HD

Finally you need to know that plasma TVs are subject to a sort of "burning" pixels. The phenomenon is known as "burn-in" and cause stains and unpleasant impression upon whether an object on the screen stays there for a long time creating a sort of fingerprint "ghost" that ruined forever the panel LCD rather suffers somewhat seriousness of the burning of the pixels, especially for high diagonal panel. In practice one or more pixels may go haywire and irreversibly stop working. This can happen soon after purchase or after buy. Different manufacturers offer different warranties regarding the burning of pixels that may affect the choice of TV to buy.
Purchasing

See All more Descriptions to http://www.55ledtvs.com/ or http://www.42inchlcdtvdeals.com/ :eek:

richmantoy

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
I also like LED TV too, before getting my new tv I have viewed many sites, finally I found this one site that provide all information of LED TV that help me make a purchase decision and also service me in good quality. Don't trust me if you don't view this site on your own eyes! www.55ledtvs.com or www.42inchlcdtvdeals.com