Problem transferring photos from kodak cx7530 camera?

dplumlee

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
I have tried everything I know to do to get my photos to transfer to an album on my PC. I have even run the repair portion from the Kodak discs themseves, but to no avail. Ironically enough, in working off and on with this issue the past few days, sometimes (maybe 1 out 99 times) the actual transfer link will come up and let me transfer a little at a time. However, I have been working with this same issues another 2-3 hours today, and the transfer portion of the software has failed to come up. Too, it tells me there are no new updates when I search for that.

Any help on how to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated!

Thanks ~ Donna

G

Remove the picture card and put it in a card reader with USB connector. The readers are cheap and act like an external disk drive and you just drag and drop to the folder on your computer.

dplumlee

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
Good idea! I will certainly keep this in mind should I encounter a similar issue in the future. Actually, I was able to solve the problem on my own this time. There is a 'Look for Updates' selection under the Kodak EasyShare Help tab, so I did this. Too, under my device manager on my PC, I went to the Kodak tab and searched for new drivers. After completing this process and doing a re-boot, I was able to do the transfer of my photos from the printer / docking station.

Thanks again for your suggestion!