Sep 18, 2009
1_What is your budget?

500-750$

2_What is the size of the notebook
that you are considering?

14.5"-15.5"

3_What screen resolution do you want?

not exactley sure i think 16x9 i want widescreen hi def. maybe even 900p

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

no but it wouldn't be bad

5_How much battery life do you need?

4+ hrs

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

yea it wooldn't be bad. warcraft, and a couple shoot em up games maybe call of duty 4

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing, surfing the web, playing music, watching movies, Etc.)

i am just doing reports and school assignments on the internet, watching movies, surfing the web. and downloading movies

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?

250 or so i can get an external hd if i have to

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them.

no idea i was just thinking maybe best buy

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?

as long as i can 3 + years probably have to upgrade

11_If you would like to mention some other things about purchasing your ideal laptop, post them.

i have no idea what i need to get. i just want speed. and i want a good looking picture. i want to be able to have 3 or 4 things open and the computer still go good. without spending a ton of money.
12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

13_What country do you live in?

USA