Solved! Horizontal black lines on my DLP TV

golddeath

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2008
I bought a Samsung HL-T5076S March 2008 and I've recently had thin black lines permanently displaying on my screen. Does anyone know what caused this and how to fix it?

Solution
hello.. Samsung is a good tv bout they have a big problems whit the tv lamp.ballast, color wheel and dmd board...

do you think you can send me a picture so i can be sure..

may be your problem will be the DMD BOARD it usually displays in this way. bout they get more lines not just one or some times white spots in display..

let me know if you can send me a picture..

good luck

MelvinMaclovin

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
hello.. Samsung is a good tv bout they have a big problems whit the tv lamp.ballast, color wheel and dmd board...

do you think you can send me a picture so i can be sure..

may be your problem will be the DMD BOARD it usually displays in this way. bout they get more lines not just one or some times white spots in display..

let me know if you can send me a picture..

good luck

Solution

missit

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010

Mine is doing the same thing....did anyone ever get a solution?? I have money THIS month to fix it but I wont come next month!! haha

lazyperson17

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
This issue comes from as Melvin Maclovin stated so well, the TV itself. It is not an Input error, it is simply the TV giving out. You might be able to call samsung and have them warranty replace/repair it.