Xbox Modded into Millennium Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Modding skills = WIN!, camera and directing skills = FAIL!

No interior shots and only a brief glance of the rear fans :(

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]r0x0r[/nom]Modding skills = WIN!, camera and directing skills = FAIL!No interior shots and only a brief glance of the rear fans[/citation]

he spent all his money on the mod instead of a decent camera

tortnotes

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2009
Wait, these are made with the classic Xbox?

Honestly, I'm not sure the mod is even that special. A big plastic toy like that makes a pretty easy enclosure... why is this particularly notable?

davisorle

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]Remembering how reliable the millenium falcon was in the films, I think the XBox pairing is quite appropriate![/citation]

How can you be such an ignorant...? Do yo have any idea what you are talking about or what you saw on the topic? Its about the original Xbox not the 360. Do you have any idea how reliable was the first xbox..? Cause I know , ive repaired millions of consoles over the past 10+ years. The original xbox had way more reliable hardware than any PS console ever created. NOT the 360 . The FIRST xbox.. Facts. Learn , or at least dont make comments on things you dont know at all pls. You sure as hell know only about Fulcons but not about modding nor reliability.

On topic: Great mod, im just not a starwars fan. Love modding on the other hand.[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]Will Microsoft send a R2D2 to fix the RROD so it can enter hyperspace?[/citation]
My comment goes to you too and the ones uprating you cause they know as much as you apparently.. lol

[citation][nom]yang[/nom]he spent all his money on the mod instead of a decent camera[/citation]

Oh, dont be harsh, he might just be a kiddo that does it as a hoby. Can easily mean that he, indeed, cant afford a camera nor he has to be skilled in also editing video nor recording ;)

G

davisorle: Cause I know , ive repaired millions of consoles over the past 10+ years.

I swear to God, you exaggerate like a million times a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.