Just purchased a dell inspiron 400 can someone explain the lingo?

gs strings

Distinguished
May 18, 2009
i just bought a dell inspiron 4000 on ebay and i know nothing about laptops it comes with windows xp pro w/coa??512 mb memory?20 gb hard drive?ati mobility 3 8mb graphics card?intergrated 10/100 network card?intel 800 mhz celeron processer?i know i will have to get a new battery but it comes with an ac adaptor to get started i got it for $132 can anyone tell me if it will do what i need it to basically get on the net buy or sell on ebay watch youtube and check on bank acounts and pay bills i am new to computers can someone help me out for peace of mind?....thanks

gs strings

Distinguished
May 18, 2009
sounds great thanks for your help on both posts.with it being used will i have to delete things or reinstall anything? hopefully its just connect and windows does the rest like you have said i am definatly a noob to these things

gs strings

Distinguished
May 18, 2009

thank you for your help on both posts i am a noob to these things will i have to delete things to factory settings or reinstall anything?....thanks again

gs strings

Distinguished
May 18, 2009

sounds great just what i hoped i finally got a reply from the seller who tells me the same thanks for the help