martynduerden

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
I need to compare two laptops but I am having great difficulty HELP

Laptops are

HP 6735s

and

HP NW8240

To keep me independent I will await your views of which one is preferred please ignore current availability of the laptops.

Cheers

Martyn

Solution
I would be willing to bet the AMD unit has the better battery life, in this case. The second notebook uses older technology.

And, as far as google tells me, the second can come equipped with the same screen as the first, so unless you've got a custom model...

The first has more USB ports than the second, and pretty much every other interface is null. You will use the USB ports more than anything else. The first can also be equipped with a better wireless chipset. I don't know how you gathered the second has better connectivity.

Also, the second has nowhere near the processing power of the first, which should trump everything, but it depends on what you're using it for, which you didn't answer.

frozenlead

Distinguished
I would be willing to bet the AMD unit has the better battery life, in this case. The second notebook uses older technology.

And, as far as google tells me, the second can come equipped with the same screen as the first, so unless you've got a custom model...

The first has more USB ports than the second, and pretty much every other interface is null. You will use the USB ports more than anything else. The first can also be equipped with a better wireless chipset. I don't know how you gathered the second has better connectivity.

Also, the second has nowhere near the processing power of the first, which should trump everything, but it depends on what you're using it for, which you didn't answer.

Solution