Archos MP3 player, video recorder is better than iPOD

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
It is far superior than iPOD in everyway.

So is just about everything else on the market.

No offence, but posting this on TH is just preaching to the converted. I've found that trying to convince the majority of iPod owners that iPods are functionally inferior to almost everything else on the market is just a waste of breath.

But that's okay. iPods are just a pop-culture accessory, and in the fickle world of fashion, they're destined to fade sooner or later (without a SERIOUS function upgrade). I'm surprised they've lasted as long as they have.

P.S. I was on the train today and I decided to conduct a small experiment. I decided to see if I could find an iPod owner with a smile on their face. Needless to say, the results of the experiment have led me to believe that iPod owners are just closet emos. Then again, I'd be sad too if I wasn't confident enough to make my own decisions, rather than just doing what everyone else is doing.

phamily

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2006
hahaha, well, i'd hafta say the ipod is the best looking mp3 player out there. I don't know what you are trying to do with this post though. If people truly cared about how much quality was packed into their mp3 player, they would of had switched by now.