bobdavid00

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Hi friend,
I don't have any idea right now but iwill give answer in my next post.My friend has a this ram so i will ask him then i told you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sun Memory
" The power of thought is the only thing over which you have complete, unchallenged, and unchallengeable control."

desert333

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2008
The other day i found out some very useful softwares. Here i would like to share them with you.
Mac Mp4 Video Converter is a software
which can convert all video formats such as 3GP, FLV, MPEG, MOV, VOB, WMV, AVI to MP4 video and AAC M4A audio
to MP4 for MP4 video players such as iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, video mobile and PSP, with excellent output quality and high conversion speed.
Mac iPhone Video Converter converts all popular videos and audios such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, AAC, AC3, MP3, and so on to iPhone (including iPhone 3G) supported formats such as MP4, MP3, etc.
Mac iPod Video Converter converts video to iPod video and iPod audio on Mac OS X with powerful functions.
Video Converter for Mac 4Media Video Converter for Mac is powerful video and audio conversion software for Mac users specially.
Mac Video to AVI Converter is developed to convert all popular video files to AVI and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users.

Enjoy your digital life!