Suggestion Gaming Laptop ~1500$ CAN

FwoGiZ

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2008
My old laptop is still working perfectly, but the casing is broken and the screen is about to completely tear off... It sucks cause I'm not able to finda another casing, cause I just wanted to put all the hardware into another casing since the computer is still working just fine...
anyhow, since I havent looked into laptop for over 1 year, i was wondering what were the tendencies nowadays... AMD? INtel? what bout mobile GPU? etc..
I was hoping to put around 1500$CAN i dont really like BIG screens or too small.. 15.4 is fine with me
id rather stick with winxp on a laptop too...
any suggestions? also, if you can tell me about what game i could play with what settings, id appreciate it!

1_What is your budget?
$1500 Canadian

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

3_What screen resolution do you want?
whats best for gaming?

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I already have e8400, HD4850 desktop, this laptop is for me to use while on military missions! play games and watch movies

5_How much battery life do you need?
dont care, wouldnt pay for more

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
farcry2, fallout3, legendary, dead space, bioshock, oblivion, and alikes

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing, surfing the web, playing music, watching movies, Etc.)
gaming +movies

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
dont care

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them.
any good canadian sites

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
i ll only be using this for training and missions, so i cant say

11_If you would like to mention some other things about purchasing your ideal laptop, post them.
4+ usb 2.0, STURDY casing... im chaing laptop cuz my current casing let me down!!!

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Just want whats best bang for the bucks

13_What country do you live in?
Canada.

tx in advance..