where to download music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
i just bought a Sandisk sansa e260, 4gig. It came with a thing to subscribe to rhapsody and download form there. I go to do that, and the first thing i need is xp, which i exspected, but anyway, then i look at the info, and i need to live in the US to get music. I'm like wtf, where do i get it from now. Then it says, where i can get stuff in Canada, but its a crappy ass deal, like $15 a month for 10 songs. Anyway, this player won't let me use any music i downloaded off limewire because its got some protection shit, so i need somewhere i can download legal songs, and with a good database. i thought itunes would be bad, but at least i coulda got that here. Anyway if you can help please do. :?

commanderspockep

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
My advice is don't download music. First off the quality may not be what you expect. (If thats an issue) Too many copwright restrictions and other things are written into the files as well.

I just buy the CD's and convert them to whatever file format you wish using free programs like Exact Audio Copy and free encoders like Lame MP3. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.