Hacked Roombas Used to Play Pac-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

snurp85

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
[citation][nom]sunflier[/nom]Honestly, we need this why??[/citation]

TH is a tech site and this is tech. Not to mention most people on here are nerds and find this very amusing.

The roombas have sensors that stop them from running into walls, so i wonder if they could just let "Pacman" wander on its own and see if it runs away from the "Ghost" when one gets too near. They could make it an autonomous Pacman game

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
[citation][nom]pleasestopasking-cipc[/nom]Can I punch everyone who posts that question in the nuts?[/citation]

ePunch? if physical punch you sure can but be prepared for lawsuits.

pythy

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
[citation][nom]pleasestopasking-cipc[/nom]Can I punch everyone who posts that question in the nuts?[/citation]
There's an app for that

Micropat

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2009
Did anyone notice pac-man bumping into one of the others when he was returning to starting position right at the end? May be they need to program pac-man to avoid those squares when heading for home.

counselmancl

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
You know, this goes to show you that what they say about kids imitating video games isn't true. I mean, this is one of the oldest ones out there, and if that was true kids would be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Wait...never mind.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
Does youtube have a max-bandwidth-per-video or something? I have a 25mb connection from Cox and currently-popular youtube vids always stop to buffer every few seconds.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]magicandy[/nom]Does youtube have a max-bandwidth-per-video or something? I have a 25mb connection from Cox and currently-popular youtube vids always stop to buffer every few seconds.[/citation]
that happens to me on occasion too. i sure as hell dont have that type of connection, more around 2mb. Probably just youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.