KN Executioner Notebook

miro_refero

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
Does anyone know if its possible to put 4gigs of ram into this laptop ?
The website only allows you to order up to 2 but i thought maybe the option is not there due to price.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
I am dealing with the manufacturer to get 2GB RAM chips. So far this is what I have gotten as a response...
Thank you for your call, it was a pleasure talking to you. For DDR2 667, part # TS256MSQ64V6N, we are in worldwide shortage due to a rather famous brand's order, however, if you can give me your target price and target deadline w/ quantities, I might be able to meet your demand and allocate your requested amount for you. Please let me know as soon as you can so I can better allocate them for you.
You can substitute, "stinkin' DELL" for "Famous Brand" in this email. I should be able to get a small quantity now, but they are expensive.

miro_refero

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
Thank for answering my question man thats great. I dont need the 2gig chips right now but I wanted to know that it was able to handle 4 gigs for the future.

freaken dell eh, well seeing as the dellM90 and the executioner are around the same price range im thinking about the executioner.

Im still waiting for a review on the unit from mobility guru.

polyformist

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
I am dealing with the manufacturer to get 2GB RAM chips. So far this is what I have gotten as a response...
Thank you for your call, it was a pleasure talking to you. For DDR2 667, part # TS256MSQ64V6N, we are in worldwide shortage due to a rather famous brand's order, however, if you can give me your target price and target deadline w/ quantities, I might be able to meet your demand and allocate your requested amount for you. Please let me know as soon as you can so I can better allocate them for you.
You can substitute, "stinkin' DELL" for "Famous Brand" in this email. I should be able to get a small quantity now, but they are expensive.

Now thats a Bitter Post ha ha =) :lol: