anybody got a KN

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Probably a better topic for a direct email. I can't realy post my customers email addresses on the internet, and stay cool at the same time.

Several in Canada.

Australia.

U.K.

Belgium.

Puerto Rico

England

South Africa

Gworg

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
Outside the US? No.

Own one. Yes.

Reccomend him? Yes. Good product for the money, and seems very interested in a happy client base.

Gworg

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
Yep. I have been enjoying it when not fighting with the wife over who gets it.

Word to the wise. Never play a game that you AND your wife enjoy on a wireless network. Suddenly SHE needs a new laptop.

Sorry K.N, I told her not until she has to work on it. :D

Besides, that wedding she insisted on already cost me a fortune.

Case is nice and solid with a clean display and good feel to the keyboard. Added bonus, a button which disables the touchpad so I don't accidentally use it.

The system is running smoothly, and handling my java and web projects, as well as the transition between work and home and the occasional friend's house.

Games are performing smootly with clean graphics (ATI card) and no stutters.

The web cam is clean, and responds smoothly. There was a slight issue in trying to get it working, but it was responded to via email within a business day. Try and get THAT from some companies.

Battery time is about 2 hours max gaming, and about 2.5 dependant upon the settings, but I usually never travel without the power cord.

Haven't tried the burner yet.

All in all quite satisfied. A in depth review will be coming to a forum near you.

Put in a request at reseller ratings to add K.N to the store list.

HardWareBoss

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2003
Thanks for the update on your new KN. I may buy that same model. When I'm ready tp upgrade my Laptop. But that depends on the X1800 and X1900. If they will fid in the 15.4'. If not I'll have to go with 17'. Plus when ever AMD releases X2.