Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
Way To Loud In Here.........................
No I Will Not Rant.......................

<font color=blue>Join THG UD TEAM WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW</font color=blue>

FatBurger

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
My PC has been turned off almost 24 hours, I'll set it back up when I get home this afternoon.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

WiseGuy1

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
My internet connection was down. Please don't punish me master!

<A HREF="http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=510E6639-84A1-465D-A914-07BDB039E379" target="_new">UD</A>

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
What's this? What would I be helping?

Oh...nevermind...I see. This looks like a pretty good thing here. After what I have read, I would like to get the large corporation for which I work for [during the day] to donate some of their PC's to this [there's well over 1000 here]. But I will need a lot more information on the company and the process its program uses and what it really accomplishes before making such a request. Any info would be appreciated.

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by siliconjon on 04/23/02 05:08 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

flamethrower205

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2001
Wow, that would be insane. United Devices gives each computer a task to do. It only operates when nothing is really going on (say you're using word, or nothing at all), and it therefore doesn't slow down ur comp. The program researches interactions between proteins and chemicals, in the hope of finding a cure for cancer.

Sig of the week.

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
My Main comp has fried, and it usualy works all night, so till friday. or saturday, I will just be computing with this PIII 450.

Once I thought, then I <A HREF="http://www.warroom.com" target="_new">learned</A>

lhgpoobaa

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
sorry. i perfer to crunch alone
46000 poits with 130+ dedicated days :smile:

<font color=purple>Win ME Slayer. And PROUD of it!</font color=purple>

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Things are overly political here at work, so I need to know more about the companies behind these programs, and their affiliations. Ya know how that stuff works...found a few other very large dist. computing sites. But for this place to put this on their PC's...well, it would take a lot of work on my part (and anyone else here willing to help, which is probably nobody or next to none) to get it done. Can't be helping any competition, directly or through affiliation. Nor can they have been involved in any prior poor experiences with our company. But if I could find one affilliated with a prospective client (verrrry large one), that would fly quite nicely, and maybe even get me a promotion (ahhahhahhahahhahahhahhahaah).

I'm not sure if that word exsists in my future here...but it would be nice!

Hope nobody else is on this forum from here... :( My name is really Jerry Cantrell, don't mind my profile!

DIM POST, STUPID
POST = INPUT $X
STUPID = PEEK 420, 255
IF POST >= STUPID, THEN GOTO H3LL