Homeless Beatings Widespread on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
not only they're bunches of scum for beating people out of no good reason but even more ridiculous that they have the galls to put the video out in public like that....

while they're in jail they should be filmed and uploaded to youtube ...

JohnnyLucky

Distinguished
May 30, 2007
I knew there are an awful lot of mentally deficient people commiting acts of stupidity out there. This is yet another example. It's just plain wrong.

justiceguy216

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
These people should be sentenced to trade places with their victims for a year or so instead of jail time. I believe that would be the most fitting punishment...I can't imagine how it would be possible, but I wish there were a way to put it into practice.

dingumf

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
I fight my friends for packs of beer.

Just like friendly fights like no nut shots, punch to face etc

Anyways this is pretty cruel

viometrix

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
i think it should be an eye for an eye....besides extreme jail time, they should also endure the same brutality and have it put on youtube. i live in florida and we have alot of homeless, nasty ones too...but even they dont deserve this, every one deserves human dignity. lest we forget in this economy becoming homeless is a realistic possibility for any of us

dmwright

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
"Homeless sues Google Maps for invasion of Privacy - buys real house".

"If they hadn't posted my house, these punks wouldn't have found me." says the man.

Sicundercover

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2007
I think its real easy to jump in and say "Hey this is horrible. But stop and think for a minute. Did someone pull up in a van drag these people away and drop them in a pit, later telling the " 2 Men enters, One Man Leaves" like some internet Tina Turner? No these guys did it on their on volition.

We have become a nation of Victims. Its never our fault anymore. Its always "I was raised wrong", "Im addicted", "Im poor", "Im a minority". When will people start taking responsibility for their own actions.

How about one of these bums comes forward and says, "Yea I did this for Beer, back when I was a teen I made horrible decisions and decided I liked drinking a lot, after years of heavy drinking and dodging responsibilities Ive become a full blown Alcoholic but I really dont wont to go through the long process of detoxing, and spending my days in AA meetings, so yea I fight for beer".

When will we here that story?

G

Never. And the minority without a voice wouldn't be getting PR and social security. I pay taxes, work, and go to school; where's my voice or my handout?

Greg_77

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
They really aren't forced to do this. If they want to fight for beer, let them. It's immoral to start a competition like this, but I don't really feel bad for the homeless who do it. It's their choice. If they are mentally ill, that's a different story. Then it's evil.

LUCKYSTARWZ

Distinguished
May 27, 2009
this IS disgusting and those ppl r just evil who need to be punished.
but like some ppl said, these ppl weren't forced into doing anything like slaves.
would you feel different if they fought over food instead of beer?
what if they fought over food so they can give give it to their homeless kids?
Would u have them go hungry instead of selling their pride?
I don't agree at all to the punk kids who started it, but hard to say if we're not in their shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.