Craigslist Sues South Carolina Attorney General

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Good for Buckmaster. I don't think he'd win, but I'm glad to see he's fighting back against these asses that try to throw someone under the bus to serve their own politcal career.

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Good for Mr. Buckmaster!

on a side note I haven't figured out - it seems approximately 85% of these news stories I click on are from Jane McEntegart, the rest from Kevin and Tuan I believe it is with 1% wild card others. are these stories assigned randomly? =) lol

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]thegh0st[/nom]Good for Mr. Buckmaster!on a side note I haven't figured out - it seems approximately 85% of these news stories I click on are from Jane McEntegart, the rest from Kevin and Tuan I believe it is with 1% wild card others. are these stories assigned randomly? =) lol[/citation]

It only seems that way. Marcus and I write an equal number of stories each day. Kevin does roughly 3 a day. Tuan writes whatever he can when he can find time away from his duties Director of News Operations.

If it seems like I write more it's because I am based in Ireland and so, everything I write is written in the middle of the night and goes up first, before anyone else has a chance to write anything.

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]seboj[/nom]AG McMaster is just pissed because he wanted the name Buckmaster.[/citation]

That or when he replied to the Craigslist ad looking for a 14yr old Korean boy all he got was some 54yr old cougar from the local trailer park.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
first pirate bay, then craigslist, next google... sounds like Mr McMaster and company need to get laid... ;-)

FlayerSlayer

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]jsloan[/nom]first pirate bay, then craigslist, next google... sounds like Mr McMaster and company need to get laid... ;-)[/citation]Shame, they won't be able to look for help with that on Craigslist anymore.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
[citation][nom]tenor77[/nom]... I don't think he'd win ...[/citation]

for god sakes man, it's the south, anything is possible, including slavery, so a little sex should not cause anyone too much heartburn...

oh, i forgot the south is full of religious nut jobs, hypocrites and inbreds, so expect Mr. Buckmaster of Craiglist to end up with a one way trip to the sunny isle of Cuba for an indifinite stay at Guantanamo.

[citation][nom]foxyg[/nom]Need to borrow some guts from the guys at piratebay[/citation]

maybe, they should adapt the same repayment scheme. ;-)

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]jsloan[/nom]so expect Mr. Buckmaster of Craiglist to end up with a one way trip to the sunny isle of Cuba for an indifinite stay at Guantanamo[/citation]

...didn't our wonderful pres. close that place down?

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
oh, i forgot the south is full of religious nut jobs, hypocrites and inbreds, so expect Mr. Buckmaster of Craiglist to end up with a one way trip to the sunny isle of Cuba for an indifinite stay at Guantanamo.

Umm yeah, I'm sure there's some decent people in the state (probably in the urban areas) but it's gonna be hard to find a true jury of your peers there.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
[citation][nom]tenor77[/nom]Umm yeah, I'm sure there's some decent people in the state (probably in the urban areas) but it's gonna be hard to find a true jury of your peers there.[/citation]

with regards to your peers

sure you'll find a bunch of good old boys there, our domestic verion of the Taliban, they even have a club, the KKK.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
[citation][nom]thegh0st[/nom]...didn't our wonderful pres. close that place down?[/citation]

nope, he found it useful after all. same old bushit, the only change, was only skin deep. ;-)

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
[citation][nom]kittle[/nom]IMO, craiglist should make good on their idea and just take ALL SC listings down.[/citation]

while CL can remove certain sections, people can post it under another section. look at ebay and what happens there, you look up xbox and you get listing on how you can get one for free by signing up for a bunch of junk and then cancel your subscriptions or how you can get one in a raffle, ect. i think that is what they are worried about now, all the mispostings. will they be responsible for taking those too, if so then before each posting can be made life, someone will have to screen it, will a simple reading be enough, or will they have to contact the seller to ensure its real, ect. it can go nuts and quickly become very expensive.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
Oops, I accidentally posted the AG's contact info:

Mark Plowden
803-734-3670
mplowden@ag.state.sc.us

I hope nobody leaves emails and voice messages about what a piece of shit he is.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
*Hopefully, I got it right... From what I can tell Mark's the Communications Director for the Office of the Attorney General in SC... and this comment section needs an EDIT BUTTON already.

Status
Not open for further replies.