Wake Up UD TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
It's too dam loud in this form..
keep it down...
so did like did every one go chaseing green men ????
WHAT ABOUT UD ?????????
The THG TEAM Needs You.........
start runing UD..
Get your Friends to Help,

<font color=blue>**VIA has forced Me to the dark side of INTEL, sorry AMD**</font color=blue>

FatBurger

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
People are chasing me? :frown:

On a side note, UD has been acting up, but I've had my computer off for the last week and a half. Won't have it back on until I have time to put my new video card in (it has no video card ATM). That'll be Feb 2nd. Busy until then.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

PoolSnoopy

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2001
I try my best, but I just can't think of any device I could use. I'll go and ask my boss. Maybe I'm allowed to "infect" some P4 1.7GHz in our company. (We could provide the power of 20 of them) And for my friends: they don't have a reasonable internet connection at home. And using UD with a dial up connection is not so funny as far as I know. I just wonder what the other members do. I'm on UD since 12/14/01 and already on fourth position. And I'm just using 4 devices.
Compared to the SETI-team the UD-team is quite a sad bunch. :-(

Keep on THINKing,
PoolSnoopy

cigarettes taste much better since I'm looking for a cure for cancer :tongue:

Yahiko81

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2001
I'm on 1 device and have it crunching numbers in my spare time. It'd get a lot more done if I left it on all the time but I don't want to pay that much for electricity. It'd be like leaving 6 lights on all the time.

<b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> for <b>THGC</b> Mascot!!!

Yahiko81

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2001
Ah, but it only uses one processor.

Yahiko81

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2001
Yep.. I have UD solely on one Processor and other stuff on the other. Works out quite nicely... until the damn Media Player goes on the fritz.

Lucol

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Anyone know who's on the www.paceblade.com member of UD fro the TGH team? He/they blew me out of the water a few days ago. Whoever it is, nice going, really racking up results and points for the THG team.

Also, I noticed that the Anthrax stuff was taking way longer than the Cancer stuff, like over 40 hours for each one. So I downloaded the UD agent that was released just last week, and things really picked up, from 40 hours to 4 aprox. on a PIII 866
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by lucol on 02/05/02 09:54 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Yahiko81

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2001
They have a new agent? I thought that your agent was automatically updated.

Lucol

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I really don't know if it's automatically updated, I looked at the version, and it reported the same, but on the download page, the release date was Jan 31 2002. After I installed it, the Anthrax stuff started to go very fast(from 30-40 hours to 4-6 hours), compared to how it was before I installed it.

Yahiko81

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2001
Hmm.. I wonder.. I'll try that tonight and see what happens.

DanielR

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2001
what the heck are ya talking about..

UD? Anthrax? yes im out of the loop but interested..

who ever has the most ram when they die wins!

DanielR

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2001
nm, did some reading.. makes sense now.. can i join your team or somthing?

i dunno.. maybe i ca leave my comp running over night..

nice little athlon xp 1600 ith 512 ram

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
DanielR
We Need Your Help.........
Join The Team.........

<font color=blue>**VIA has forced Me to the dark side of INTEL, sorry AMD**</font color=blue>

FatBurger

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
My computer is out of commission until I can RMA my video card, btw.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

DanielR

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2001
yar.. i have to waint until afte my porfolio interview.. need to do some hardcore desktop publishing..