Help!!! need a driver for XP

Caligula

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2002
I've got a TV tuner card (PCI)with a Brooktree 484 chip. This card only came with W95 drivers, but it does work with W98 and WinME. Now I have upgraded to XP and would like to find a driver which I can use with Bt484 to work.
Many thanks !!!

Toejam31

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hi!~

There's more than a few cards out there with the Brooktree chips. Anubis, Aimslab, Hauppauge, Magic, Philips, Pinnacle, etc. It's a long, long list. Is there any way that you could post the brand and model number of the card? That might help in tracking down the driver, <i>if</i> such a driver even exists. I've seen several people still trying to locate Win2K drivers, much less the ones for WinXP.

Toejam31

<font color=red>My Rig:</font color=red> <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=6847" target="_new"><font color=green>Toejam31's Tantalizing Tantric Toy</font color=green></A>

<font color=purple>"Procrastination on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."</font color=purple>

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
if the card has an fcc number you may be able to identify the manufacturer by going to www.fcc.gov, theres an fcc number search facility on that site.

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?