Your question
Closed

Metal Gear Solid Touch iPhone Game Review

Tags:
  • Games
  • iPhone
Last response: in Streaming Video & TVs
March 20, 2009 3:11:26 PM

Well, ANYTHING is playable. Is it enjoyable? Guess not?
Score
March 20, 2009 4:28:01 PM

Is the ending as retarded as the ending to MGS4?

I never expected this game to be any good, so I'm a lot less disappointed with this, as I am with MGS4 (A wedding!? Seriously! All those ****ing plot twists and story elements, and you end it with a ****ing wedding!?!).
Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 20, 2009 9:13:02 PM

great for frustrated players to break their screens when they tap just a little too hard :) 
Score
March 22, 2009 1:57:48 AM

the ending wasnt a wedding- a wedding was just part of the ending to wrap up one plot element. What about Snake meeting with Big Boss, you seem to forget that part of the ending
Score
March 22, 2009 5:17:03 AM

SneakySnakethe ending wasnt a wedding- a wedding was just part of the ending to wrap up one plot element.

You mean the plot element between a character that had little development or explaination, and a character that pretended he'd been there forever? It was completely unnecessary.

SneakySnakeWhat about Snake meeting with Big Boss, you seem to forget that part of the ending

He tells him to 'live'? After seeing that ending, I really think Snake should have just died.
Score
Anonymous
March 23, 2009 4:48:27 PM

Time Crisis was 3d, the Duck Hunt comparison in more approprieate. Comparing this glorified flash gallery shooter with MSG Portable Ops is a good way of comparing the iPhone with the PSP. On one side, you have fasion touchscreen. On the other side, capable 3d and real buttons (including one analog). Which one provides the best framework for serious, deep gameplay?
Score
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS