Metal Gear Solid Touch iPhone Game Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
Is the ending as retarded as the ending to MGS4?

I never expected this game to be any good, so I'm a lot less disappointed with this, as I am with MGS4 (A wedding!? Seriously! All those ****ing plot twists and story elements, and you end it with a ****ing wedding!?!).

G

great for frustrated players to break their screens when they tap just a little too hard :)

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
the ending wasnt a wedding- a wedding was just part of the ending to wrap up one plot element. What about Snake meeting with Big Boss, you seem to forget that part of the ending

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]SneakySnake[/nom]the ending wasnt a wedding- a wedding was just part of the ending to wrap up one plot element.[/citation]
You mean the plot element between a character that had little development or explaination, and a character that pretended he'd been there forever? It was completely unnecessary.

[citation][nom]SneakySnake[/nom]What about Snake meeting with Big Boss, you seem to forget that part of the ending[/citation]
He tells him to 'live'? After seeing that ending, I really think Snake should have just died.

G

Time Crisis was 3d, the Duck Hunt comparison in more approprieate. Comparing this glorified flash gallery shooter with MSG Portable Ops is a good way of comparing the iPhone with the PSP. On one side, you have fasion touchscreen. On the other side, capable 3d and real buttons (including one analog). Which one provides the best framework for serious, deep gameplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.