Techies Open Up: 11 New Anecdotes About Steve Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
"Tech pundit Robert Scoble essentially tells his life story through Macs"

Which is why hes sitting in front of a dell, eh??

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]zybch[/nom]"Tech pundit Robert Scoble essentially tells his life story through Macs"Which is why hes sitting in front of a dell, eh??[/citation]
Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. Obviously he came to be associated with Microsoft for a large part of his career, but he was raised on Macs, apparently, and continued to use them.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]260511[/nom]"...That Apple would still continue and if he feared that, I would happily take him to the store tomorrow where employees will inform him that they will still eagerly take our money for years to come. I will still go forward with the plan to upgrade my iPod and pass along my old one to him."OH DEAR GOD! apple brainwashing at an early age.[/citation]
What's interesting about this one is I think this child pretty much brain-washed himself, out of thin air.

jackbling

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
not an apple fan, but tech is tech so icame for the read; i sighed when i saw the picture story format, but was happy to find that i no longer have to hit "see more" on every page,

thanks for the change, now i can just right arrow through these

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]jackbling[/nom]not an apple fan, but tech is tech so icame for the read; i sighed when i saw the picture story format, but was happy to find that i no longer have to hit "see more" on every page, thanks for the change, now i can just right arrow through these[/citation]

We aim to please! It still isn't perfect, but hopefully everyone thinks this format is a marked improvement over the last one.

-Devin Connors, Tom's Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.