Powerdirector 10 rendering issues

ratmond1324

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
Hello, For a long while, I have been able to edit and produce videos fine with powerdirector 10. However, one day when i tried to use it, It started to render every small part of the video seperatly. A green bar would appear when it got to the end of a small rendered section and when that was filled up, about one second was added. Then it would do the same thing over and over again. Before, i would drag a video to the timeline and the full thing would be ready for editing but it just recently started to do this. I was wondering what sort of settings i could have changed or what settings i can change to make it the way it was before. Thanks.

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012

:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention. :D

Start your browser, search with different search engines and use different phrases:

Powerdirector 10 manual

You will find all the links you need for it here and one of those links are,

Ad:

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/events/enu/2011/Q4/pdr10-book/index2.jsp

you can download the book for free. All you have to do is register for free.

Here:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/19405.page

you can find tutorials about the product, sort of step by step.

According to me, you need to change a view or the editing timeline. It looks like the program loads it all into parts. Is it a preset? Are the timeline parts the same?

I downloaded the book and toke a look, I did look over it or it's not told in the book.

Well, I looked, but no answer.

You can always ask Powerdirector support, they will have the answer immediately.

If you have the answer, let us known please.

Hopefully I let you known enough and that you will find the answers you seek! :D

Good luck and have fun doing it! :D

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
While register for that book, you get the next Light version too:

Thank you for joining the CyberLink Members' Program. You are a Bronze member and are able to get FREE data burning software, Power2Go 5.5 LE Edition.