My fonts are too small!!!!

heime2003

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013
im using firefox right now but fonts are too small

and i dont see any option to make them bigger or smaller

could u tell me how to adjust size of fonts?

ps) i went to internet option and increased font size but they remain same after change

i need help!!! my eyes hurt cuz i have to narrow my eyes to see whats on screen!!!

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012

:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention. :D

Answer 1 is correct and you still can set the font size to 125%, that's normal in this case and you can choose for 150%, that's big.

The problem might be that some programs will not coop and will still give you the little/normal font size.

I complaned for years to software firms, it's like they are really stupid.
I told the website desingers too, same answer if you ask me!
:non: Just lazy! :pt1cable: :D

The standard screen resolution of my screen is:

1280x1024 and a refresh rate of 85 MHz. Font size set to 125% ad a 22" monitor. Still I have to little fonts. Actually firms can fix this very easy, strange development I might say!

If we take a look ad the newest computers and there graphic cards, they have to get it fixed. But no, why, you can use it!

I really had good ideas, no need to have issues any way!
Now I say, drop dead!

It's like when you take away there partner/kids/home/vacations and all other luxury, they still keep saying they are very happy!

Don't bother, you can only teach an animal easy tricks, not a made up mind.

:pt1cable: :D

When you are looking for font adjustments, you can find them ad View, but you have to set the Menu Bar active.
Click Firefox, than go to options and activate Menu Bar by left clicking on it.
Ctrl + and - is easier when using the key board.

There are website that will not work perfectly. They have ad the left site a colom and the text right. If you zoom in till you can't see some text part and back, those text parts stay away. Don't ask how or what.
Google Mail for example.

Hopefully I let you known enough and that you will find the answers you seek! :D

Good luck and have fun doing it! :D

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte