Eset Nod32 Anti-virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackiet

Honorable
Feb 19, 2013
My IT guy swears that Eset Nod32 is th best Anti-virus for a small company. They do not have a main server, and are mostly using the net from remote fields. The question is, with no server, there is no firewall, how safe are their PCs from scammers?

drifter77

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
Having a hardware firewall installed right before the switch that distributes your connection is always a good ideas for companies. Some depend on single user antiviruses like your case at work.

Eset Nod32 is okay, but I would recommend Kaspersky Internet Security. In my opinion, it's the best anti-virus / firewall for single computers.

edwardsmith

Honorable
Apr 19, 2013
My personnel opinion is that before using any new antivirus you must collect all the details of antivirus about its working, performance, " Virus Removal Service " help and many more. After collecting all the details then you decide about using antivirus.

XiRw

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
I know this topic is old but the replies here are kinda sad and I couldnt resist. I know a ton of IT guys who will only use Nod32. With HIPS on it can detect literally any miniscule detail of a change your computer makes. Max settings for ESET I've seen block more than Kaspersky ever did and I used both.

Status
Not open for further replies.