Driver's conflicts

andre2149

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012
Hi there, and here I came once again to ask for your help on this new headache, that I have, so I have two questions to make, but first the problem, so a few days ago, I bought an USB table mixer, and after install the program and connect the table, I see that doesn’t work so I try in other computer an it work, after that I try to find out the reason why did not work on the computer the I want, in resume… it was the webcam’s driver that was the problem, not the webcam, but yes the drivers, doesn’t matter if the webcam’s USB are connected to the computer or not, as long the drivers are install, the mixer table will not work, so here is my first question, can I somehow disable the webcam’s driver or isolate, or something that can annulated the driver, so that I don’t have to uninstall the webcam’s driver?
I don’t know if that is possible so that’s why I make this second question, the my webcam is an “Logitech Quickcam communicate stx” bought in 2006, old one but still doing a great job, but for what I hark, the new webcam, the recent ones, have another kind of driver “plug an play” can this new type of webcam, the driver will do les conflict with the table?
In advance thank you for any help or new ideas that you can give to resolve this problem, Best regard’s

andrewsbarton

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
You should be able to go into the Device Manager under the control panel and right click on the usb camera driver, then go to properties and disable the driver temporarily rather than uninstalling it.