Adobe Master Collection

G4_Music

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012
Hi,

My brother bought me Adobe Master collection. I wan't to get a Web Site going. E commerce at that. I have no idea of what to do. Should I sign up with a Web Host? If so, what web host would be best for me since I have Adobe Master Suite? Will I be able to use Adobe Master Suite? Should I even bother learning Adobe Master Suite? Some one please help. Thanks in advance.

G4_Music

Solution
Short answer, yes you should bother to learn the programs in the Master Suite.

The Adobe Master Suite contains many good tools you can use for creating a web site. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills are good to have. Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Photoshop are useful for web site design. There are the video production tools as well - Premiere. AfterEffects, and Encore. Audition is for working with music and audio tracks. I don't think you'll go wrong learning to use the tools (programs) in the Master Suite.

When looking for a web site host you should look for one that will have tools available for an e-commerce site. The web host you choose should be independent of the Adobe Master Suite.
Short answer, yes you should bother to learn the programs in the Master Suite.

The Adobe Master Suite contains many good tools you can use for creating a web site. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills are good to have. Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Photoshop are useful for web site design. There are the video production tools as well - Premiere. AfterEffects, and Encore. Audition is for working with music and audio tracks. I don't think you'll go wrong learning to use the tools (programs) in the Master Suite.

When looking for a web site host you should look for one that will have tools available for an e-commerce site. The web host you choose should be independent of the Adobe Master Suite.

Solution