Orders, Tracking and inventory

XAKEP

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
Hi guys I've been picking brains of this forum for many years and before it was some kids play stuff on what good graphics card or PSU I should select, this time it's kinda serious note and all help will be appreciated. I just opened (rent small corner of) store in New York and I need some kind of software. I spoke with people who create custom solutions and well with prices they mentioned I can just close my place and go work in Macy's or something. I need software that will Accept client information, including all personal info, why person is came (usually will be some computer or phone problem) . Also will include info on current inventory or parts and orders that currently I am working on. Basically a software that will keep record of clients, repair orders, inventory, appointments etc.

I found only one this type of software but I think it's like 10 years old and don't have all features I need. It called worktracer: http://www.grensoft.com/WorkTracer/index.htm

If anyone know, or may be can suggest something I'll be once again very grateful.

Thank you !

XAKEP

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
I guess this is very specific subject, I understand. I looked more in to WorkTracer and it looks good for my needs. If anyone know something similar or better please let me know and I'll select the best one available.

Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS